- Each presenter is required to pay the registration fee whether he attends the convention or not.
- In the case of multiple presenters on a single presentation, each presenter should pay the registration fee whether he attends the convention or not.
- The registration fee entitles the presenter to multiple presentations.
- All presenters should pay the corresponding fee by April 30, 2021
- Fees are non-refundable, but transferrable.
- Proposals are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each proposal presenter should also complete the Pre-registration form
- Each presenter will receive a “Presenter” certificate.
- Certificates of attendance will be given only to presenters attending the convention.
- No advertising of commercial products is allowed during a presentation.
What is the fee to send the proposal or even to participate?
Dear María Rosa,
Please check the convention fees here.