ARTESOL is looking for volunteer teachers or student teachers to:
- help at registration desk by checking attendance, giving badges and handing in convention programs and bags
- hand out certificates of attendance
- assist presenters at conference plenaries and concurrent sessions
- be ready to answer questions about the location of rooms and the conference schedule / program
- be available at the information desk
- help during coffee breaks
Volunteers will be required to:
- attend a one-hour orientation session at the conference venue the week before the event
- be available on Friday, May 8 from 8:00 to 13:00
- be available on two of the following shifts: Friday, May 8, from 14:15 to 18:30; Saturday, May 9 from 8:45 to 12:45 or from 14:15 to 18:00.
In return, volunteers will receive:
- free registration to ARTESOL 2015 – XI Southern Cone TESOL Conference
- free membership 2015 to ARTESOL
- free entrance to all conference sessions
- a certificate of attendance
- a certificate of appreciation stating you were a volunteer at the event
The conference schedule is available at here.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com by April 30.
Please, feel free to forward this message to your colleagues.